Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 959 - Total Replies: 3

POSTED BY: Kshitiz on 05/01/2008 11:59:10


 HUM TUM .. Interesting Game!!

WELL!! HEREZ A VERY INTERESTING GAME CALLED HUM TUM(TRUST ME U WUD HAVE A LOT OF FUN PLAYING IT!!!) ........

this is a very interesting game i played in one of the other communities..
we start with a number.say.. 100. every MALE that opens the post, ADDS 2 (100+2=102). and every GIRL that opens.. SUBTRACTS 2. (102-2=100)...

If it touches 200.. BOYS win
If it touches 0.... GIRLS win! ok??

But.. the same person cannot scrap twice consecutively (uninterruptedly).. so.. LET'S PLAY !! HUM TUM ..




--------------------------------------------------------------
it's very easy to hurt someone & say sorry, but it is really very difficult to get hurt & say I"M Fine..




POSTED BY: Kshitiz on 05/01/2008 12:00:20


I start first


100+2 = 102





--------------------------------------------------------------
it's very easy to hurt someone & say sorry, but it is really very difficult to get hurt & say I"M Fine..
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kanakchopra on 06/01/2008 13:13:01


102+2=104




--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a simple sporty guy
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Kshitiz on 06/01/2008 17:17:13


104+2=106




--------------------------------------------------------------
it's very easy to hurt someone & say sorry, but it is really very difficult to get hurt & say I"M Fine..
Back To Top
06/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***