Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 374 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: Mahen on 21/08/2007 14:05:49



A man came home from work late, tired and irritated, to find his


5-year-old son waiting for him at the door...


Son: "Daddy, may I ask you a question"


Daddy: "Yeah sure, what it is?"


Son: "Dad, how much do you make an hour"


Daddy: "That's none of your business. Why do you ask such a thing?"


Son: "I just want to know. Please tell me, how much do you make an


hour?"


Daddy: "I make Rs. 500 an hour"


"Oh", the little boy replied, with his head down.


Looking up, he said, "Dad, may I please borrow Rs. 300?"


The father was furious,


"if the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money


to buy a silly toy or other nonsense, then march yourself to your room


and go to bed.


Think why you are being so selfish. I work hard everyday for such this


childish behavior"


The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door.


The man sat down and started to get even angrier about the little boy's


questions.


How dare he ask such questions only to get some money?


After about an hour or so, the man had calmed down,


and started to think:


"May be there was something he really needed to buy with that


Rs. 300 and he really didn't ask for money very often!"


The man went to the door of little boy's room and opened the door.


"Are you asleep, son?" He asked.


"No daddy, I'm awake," replied the boy.


"I've been thinking, may be I was too hard on you earlier", said the


man,


"It's been a long day and I took out my aggravation on you.


Here's the Rs.300 you asked for"


The little boy sat straight up, smiling "oh thank you dad!" He yelled.


Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled some crippled up notes.


The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry


again.


The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his


father.


"Why do you want money if you already had some?" the father grumbled.


"Because I didn't have enough, but now I do," the little boy replied.


"Daddy I have Rs. 500 now. Can I buy an hour of





POSTED BY: djsamaa on 21/08/2007 14:07:56


 

awwwwwwwww . . we r so busy dat v dont take time to smell d roses . . to be wid family. . .. 





--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .
Back To Top




POSTED BY: shrartibachie on 21/08/2007 14:27:33


ouh yeah dats Tooooooooo reality


n do u know wht some children get used to of dere own world n parents want some time dey dont have it n dont want to b wid dere parents





--------------------------------------------------------------
To DREAM of the Person You would like to be is to waste the Person You are
Back To Top




POSTED BY: recipr0cal on 21/08/2007 18:06:07


REALLY VERY NICE.....




--------------------------------------------------------------
Everything has been figured out in my life except how to live......:-|
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Silvermist on 22/08/2007 04:32:20


awww so sweet but very true




--------------------------------------------------------------
To love someone is one thing, to be loved is another, to be loved by the one you love is everything.
Back To Top
11/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***