There is this good old barber in london. One day a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: 'i am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service..'
the florist is happy and leaves the shop.
Next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting at his door. A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: 'i am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.
The cop is happy and leaves the shop.!
The next morning the barber goes to open his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts are waiting at his door.
An indian software engineer goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: 'i am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service. '
the indian software engineer is happy and leaves.
The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop,
guess what he finds there...?
-
-
can you guess?
-
-
try to guessssssssssssssss.
?
?
?
Come on, you have to think like an indian.................
-
-
yes you are right !!!
-
-
-
-
a dozen indians waiting for a haircut ! Anything for free!!