Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 1234 - Total Replies: 6

POSTED BY: djsamaa on 09/02/2009 20:22:25


When LOVE happens to you, giving flowers to your beloved does the first acknowledgement of your feelings. There has always been a strong bond between flowers and lovers.

Gift a Flower to the profile above u or to whoever u wish to . .


Lemon Blossoms-means 'I promise 2 b true 2 u

2.Orange BLossoms-You are pure & beautiful.'

3.Peach Blossoms-I will be yours forever'

4.Acacia-You are made for me

5.Zinnia-   I miss you very much'

6. Cactus-  My hearts burns with love for you'

7.Red Tulip- I am madly in love with you

8. Purple Lilac- I am falling in love with you

My Fav- The Rose -means passionate, sensual love.






--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .




POSTED BY: khatri007 on 10/02/2009 05:39:33


OK.... Boss







--------------------------------------------------------------
TaKe My HaNd nd NeVEr LeT Go......!!
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kashish on 10/02/2009 10:50:14


Lemon Blossoms-means 'I promise 2 b true 2 u

for my frnds.





--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~
Back To Top




POSTED BY: cutensweet on 10/02/2009 16:26:53



samaa yeh toh artificial hai ..aap artificial psand krte ho

Back To Top




POSTED BY: Silvermist on 10/02/2009 18:19:59


this is for all the lovers in this world...

8. Purple Lilac- I am falling in love with you





--------------------------------------------------------------
To love someone is one thing, to be loved is another, to be loved by the one you love is everything.
Back To Top




POSTED BY: djsamaa on 10/02/2009 18:30:49


Peach Blossoms-I will be yours forever'





--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .
Back To Top




POSTED BY: wicked_desi on 27/02/2009 02:17:06


...

Back To Top
06/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***