Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 847 - Total Replies: 1

POSTED BY: djsamaa on 22/01/2009 12:35:12


McSweeney’s has a fantastic compilation of childrens’ letters to Obama. Some of them are so adorably fantastic. It seems to be kids between 5 and 12 mostly. Even if you don’t like Obama, you still can appreciate the innocence of their words.

Dear President Obama,

I know you want to save the earth, but people don't want to clean. My life is to clean up all the world and help you to clean. I always dream of cleaning the world with you. I'll do anything for you because you are the president in this world.


Stephanie Gonzalez, age 7
Los Angeles

++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Obama family,

When you move into the White House, turn on the heater so it won't be cold. You could also take hot baths in your new antique bathtubs. Or you could make hot tea and coffee. When I moved to a new house, I helped my dad. He took apart a chair and I carried pieces of it. If I were your helper when you move in, I could move everything! Have a nice day being the first family.

Nazrawit Dessie, age 7
Seattle
Dear President Obama,

When you are president, don't eat junk food. Junk food makes you fat. Your family shouldn't eat junk food, either, because it is not healthy. Obama, you rock.

Amy Ramirez, age 8
San Francisco



++++++++++++++++


Dear President Obama,

Are you going to be pictured on our money? How do you get in the White House? Do you like Abraham Lincoln? Do you have a big backyard? Martin Luther King Jr. had big fans. How many fans do you have? You could help us by giving us food. I am Luis Ramirez. I go to school at Mayberry. I like to play video games.

Luis Ramirez, age 8
Los Angeles
Dear Obama,



I like you because you won. We saw you on TV. I hope I am your friend.
Sincerely,



Edwin Martinez, age 6
Los Angeles



++++++++++++++



To President Obama,



If I were president, I would help the people. If we don't throw the trash away, we are going to get sick. I could walk around to check where there is trash.
From,



Kenia Zelaya, age 6
Los Angeles





++++++++++++++

Dear Barack Obama,



Congrats on becoming the president of the United States and slaughtering John McCain. I think that, unlike W., you should dodge other countries and not shoes. You should not be so quick to go to war and negotiate with terrorists. I like what you said about bringing the troops home from Iraq.
If you like my letter, know that it's from



D'andre "the King" Legrand, age 12
Brooklyn




--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .




POSTED BY: rajkumar on 22/01/2009 16:35:30


..





--------------------------------------------------------------
busy ..
Back To Top
11/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***