Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Page:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  Last >>
Total Views: 2361 - Total Replies: 39

POSTED BY: kashish on 02/05/2008 10:36:07


dedicate a song to the person above u ,or any person from nkut.


it can be song, it can be shair 0 shairi anything u want.





--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~




POSTED BY: Immortal_soul on 02/05/2008 10:50:27


JAADu TERI NAZAR......... from - DARD for U




--------------------------------------------------------------
Version (2) - Re - Rock / Back Again - The Rize of YGZ
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kashish on 02/05/2008 10:53:34


tenu kalaa chashma jajtawe ,jajtawe gore mukhre pe.....




--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~
Back To Top




POSTED BY: rajkumar on 02/05/2008 10:55:11


these lines for chithu n shabreen sis,,and FARAZ..



Who Is Your Best Friend?

Everybody needs friends, we all have friends
Some friends are closer to us than our families
If we happen to fall, there are friends to pick us up
What will our life be without friends?
There are many categories of friendship
There are casual friends, bad friends and good friends
The question here is – who is your best friend?
Friends who can turn your tears into laughter
Is your wife your best friend?
I mean the friend you go to
When you need honest advice
Is your husband your best friend?
I mean the friend who knows you
More than you know yourself
Is your brother or sister your best friend?
I mean the friend who always assists you
To solve difficult personal problems
Is your father or mother your best friend?
I mean the friend you feel safe to keep secrets
Are your in-laws your best friend?
I mean the friend you can tell anything
Is your boss or co-worker your best friend?
I mean the friend who can cover you up at work
Is your son or daughter your best friend?
I mean the friend you use as sounding board
For all your confidential and private thoughts
Is your former classmate your best friend?
I mean the friend who cheers you up on bad days
Whoever may be your best friend, remember that
A friend in need is always a friend indeed








--------------------------------------------------------------
busy ..
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Immortal_soul on 02/05/2008 11:01:11



rajkumar wrote:
these lines for chithu n shabreen sis,,and FARAZ..



Who Is Your Best Friend?

Everybody needs friends, we all have friends
Some friends are closer to us than our families
If we happen to fall, there are friends to pick us up
What will our life be without friends?
There are many categories of friendship
There are casual friends, bad friends and good friends
The question here is – who is your best friend?
Friends who can turn your tears into laughter
Is your wife your best friend?
I mean the friend you go to
When you need honest advice
Is your husband your best friend?
I mean the friend who knows you
More than you know yourself
Is your brother or sister your best friend?
I mean the friend who always assists you
To solve difficult personal problems
Is your father or mother your best friend?
I mean the friend you feel safe to keep secrets
Are your in-laws your best friend?
I mean the friend you can tell anything
Is your boss or co-worker your best friend?
I mean the friend who can cover you up at work
Is your son or daughter your best friend?
I mean the friend you use as sounding board
For all your confidential and private thoughts
Is your former classmate your best friend?
I mean the friend who cheers you up on bad days
Whoever may be your best friend, remember that
A friend in need is always a friend indeed




 

THANX A LOT BRO!!!





--------------------------------------------------------------
Version (2) - Re - Rock / Back Again - The Rize of YGZ
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Immortal_soul on 02/05/2008 11:04:01



kashish wrote:
tenu kalaa chashma jajtawe ,jajtawe gore mukhre pe.....

 

SURAJ HUA MADHAM CHAND DHALNE LAGA......





--------------------------------------------------------------
Version (2) - Re - Rock / Back Again - The Rize of YGZ
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kashish on 02/05/2008 11:04:08


bane chahe dushman zamana humara


salaamat rahe dostana TUMHARA.





--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Die0Hard on 02/05/2008 11:04:19


Don't walk infront of me,
I may not follow.
Dont walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me & be my friend ---
for my friend CRITKITA :kiss2:


Surround urself only with ppl who are goin to lift u higher, nd not ppl like me, who always pull ur leg


thanks Kashishji
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kashish on 02/05/2008 11:08:53



Immortal_soul wrote:


kashish wrote:
tenu kalaa chashma jajtawe ,jajtawe gore mukhre pe.....


 


SURAJ HUA MADHAM CHAND DHALNE LAGA......



jo tumko ho pasand wohi baat kahenge


tum din ko agar raat kaho raat kahenge





--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kashish on 02/05/2008 11:10:46



Die0Hard wrote:
Don't walk infront of me, I may not follow. Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me & be my friend --- for my friend CRITKITA :kiss2: Surround urself only with ppl who are goin to lift u higher, nd not ppl like me, who always pull ur leg thanks Kashishji


yeh larka hay allah kaisa hai deewana





--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~
Back To Top
07/10/2026
Page:  1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  Last >>



*** NkuT.Com ***