Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 1329 - Total Replies: 1

POSTED BY: djsamaa on 26/07/2009 21:05:27


All the Universities were to be interviewed for a prestigious job. One common
question was asked to all 4 of them.



INTERVIEWER: WHICH IS THE FASTEST THING IN THE WORLD?

YALE guy: Its light, Nothing can travel faster than light

HARVARD Guy: It's the Thought; because thought is so fast it comes instantly in
your mind.

MIT guy: Its Blink, you can blink and its hard to realize you blinked

SANTA SINGH: Its Loose motion


INTERVIEWER: (Shocked to hear Santa's reply, asked) "WHY"?

SANTA SINGH: Last night after dinner, I was lying in my bed and I got the
worst stomach cramps, and before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON
THE LIGHTS, it was over!!!!

BOLO TARA RA RA.....





--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .




POSTED BY: Alishh on 27/07/2009 17:05:42


diaria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





--------------------------------------------------------------
Service Not Available


bhai kehta hai ke tm tu paida he jhoot bolne ke liye hoi ho


bhai kehta hai ke bakwas na kiya kro

Back To Top
06/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***