Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 1860 - Total Replies: 5

POSTED BY: brianxanthis1901 on 29/04/2009 20:01:47


Which team will win in IPL 2009?


VOTE WHO WILL WIN IPL:-

http://www.nkut.com/poll/view/id_3976/







--------------------------------------------------------------
“Attitude Adjuster: When you smile at someone, nine times out of 10 the other person will smile back and you've made two people's days brighter and better.”




POSTED BY: djsamaa on 29/04/2009 20:22:31


Kings Punjab are tough contenders. .





--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .
Back To Top




POSTED BY: vishakha on 29/04/2009 21:04:20


I Support Chennai...so i'de say:

 

CHENNAI SUPER KINGS!!





--------------------------------------------------------------
| * | Vishakha...| * | I LuV mA .... яåfά | * |
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Nanu_Ninu on 30/04/2009 05:28:53


Bangalore Royal Chalengrs





--------------------------------------------------------------
Sab ki AAN sab ki SHAAN sab ka ek BHAIJAAN-Salman khan
Back To Top




POSTED BY: sweettrisharon on 01/05/2009 14:57:04


i hv strng feeling dat eithr of two ll win i.e. DELHI DAREDEVIL OR RAJASTHAN ROYALS..lets c





--------------------------------------------------------------
aLwAyZ aCt aS iF u R wEaR!nG aN iNv!s!bL cR0wN
Back To Top




POSTED BY: brianxanthis1901 on 02/05/2009 14:53:13


Their are 3 teams which I think they will Win IPL 2009.

* Deccan Chargers

* Delhi Daredevils

* Rajasthan

-------

But I'm supporting for Chennai Super Kings.





--------------------------------------------------------------
“Attitude Adjuster: When you smile at someone, nine times out of 10 the other person will smile back and you've made two people's days brighter and better.”
Back To Top
05/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***