Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 342 - Total Replies: 2

POSTED BY: saim110 on 04/08/2007 18:02:31


You look at me and call me oppressed,


Simply because of the way I'm dressed,


You know me not for what's inside,


You judge the clothing I wear with pride


My body's not for your eyes to hold,


You must speak to my mind, not my feminine mold,

 

I'm an individual, I'm no mans slave,


It's Allahs pleasure that I only crave


I have a voice so I will be heard,


For in my heart I carry His word,


"O ye women, wrap close your cloak,


So you won't be bothered by ignorant folk"


Man doesn't tell me to dress this way,


It's a Law from God that I obey,


Oppressed is something I'm truly NOT,


For liberation is what I've got


It was given to me many years ago,


With the right to prosper, the right to grow


I can climb moutains or cross the seas,


Expand my mind in all degrees


For God Himself gave us LIB-ER-TY


When He sent Islam,

To You and Me...




--------------------------------------------------------------
[color=




POSTED BY: The_Hurricane on 04/08/2007 19:23:02


Amazing MashaAllah...


Jazakallah for that...





--------------------------------------------------------------
“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.” --Malcolm X Speaks, 1965
Back To Top




POSTED BY: gauravtr on 04/08/2007 21:13:28


nice way to express 

 

 

may god (Allah) bless u for u r thought's and faith in Religion

 

 Have a Happy friendship day





--------------------------------------------------------------
Gaurav Tripathi is here to make some nice and cool friends
Back To Top
11/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***