|
| POSTED BY: saim110 on 08/05/2008 09:02:35 |
|
Dear Friends: I know not all of you are women that I am sending this to, but I am hoping you will share this with your wives, daughters, mother, sisters, etc. Our world seems to be getting crazier by the day. Pipe bombs in mailboxes and sickos in parking lots with perfume. Be careful. I was approached yesterday afternoon around 13:30 pm in a car park by two males who asked what kind of perfume I was wearing. Then they asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an e-mail some weeks ago warning of a 'Wanna smell this neat perfume?'scam. Someone walks up to you at the malls or in parking lots and asking you to SNIFF PERFUME that
they are selling at a cheap price. THIS IS NOT PERFUME...IT IS ETHER! When you sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your valuables And heaven knows what else. The men continued to stand between parked cars, I guess to wait for SOmeone else to hit on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointing at them and told her about how I was sent an e-mail at work If it were not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume'but thanks to the generosity of an e-mailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you. PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS AND PLEASE BE ALERT AND
BE AWARE. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR WOMEN
FRIENDS
--------------------------------------------------------------
[color=
|