Color Scheme :
DEFAULT
Welcome Guest
Login
or
Signup
HOME
GALLERY
BROWSE
BLOGS
POLLS
FORUM
GROUPS
MUSIC
VIDEOS
QUIZZES
MAP
GAMES
TOP
Q&A
QUOTES
Classified
|
Events
|
Tube Videos
|
Bollywood
|
Tollywood
|
Kollywood
|
Glitters
|
Movies
|
VS
|
Pak
|
DiggBigg
|
Image Hosting
|
Fun
|
Snooker
|
Wallpapers
Forums
>>
Facts
>>
dreams
Jump to Forum
Amazing Things
Bollywood Hollywood
Facts
Fashion n Style
Favorite Poetry
Games & Sports
General
International Celebrities
Jokes & Funny Pics
Kitchen Corner
KollyTolly
Music.... Rhythm of Life
Nkut Future Wish List
Nkut Help
Religions
Weird
Bookmark:
Total Views: 533 - Total Replies: 0
POSTED BY:
harsha911
on 04/11/2007 12:38:31
Are you ever smiling at me.
And only in my dreams,
Will you and I ever be.
Only in my dreams,
Will we ever watch the sunrise.
And only in my dreams,
Will I ever see that love in your eyes.
When I wake, again without you,
It was so real or so it seems.
But then I remember,
You were only in my dreams.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I Love Youuuuuu
09/10/2026
Jump to Forum
Amazing Things
Bollywood Hollywood
Facts
Fashion n Style
Favorite Poetry
Games & Sports
General
International Celebrities
Jokes & Funny Pics
Kitchen Corner
KollyTolly
Music.... Rhythm of Life
Nkut Future Wish List
Nkut Help
Religions
Weird
TERMS & CONDITIONS
|
HELP
|
CONTACT US
|
INVITE
|
RSS FEEDS
|
ABOUT US
|
GET INVOLVED
|
SUBSCRIBE
|
ARCHIVE
*** NkuT.Com ***
Powered by SiteKreation