Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 377 - Total Replies: 4

POSTED BY: djsamaa on 27/10/2007 07:06:25


 

 

I love them both, can't have them both.

It's tearing me apart!

My former joy and present boy:

Both have got my heart.


I have to choose, so I must lose

Someone I really love.

It feels like dirt that I must hurt

A guy that I dream of.


Why this must be I cannot see;

I only know I must.

Each might endure, for I am sure

That this is love, not lust.


I weep and wail to no avail;

I can't say no to either.

But if I can't tell what I want,

Could that mean I want neither?

 





--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .




POSTED BY: spiritualguy on 27/10/2007 07:31:17


i cant see those pics.....




--------------------------------------------------------------
B practical to save ur own identity....
Back To Top




POSTED BY: djsamaa on 27/10/2007 10:41:48


 

i've set it right now . . . 





--------------------------------------------------------------
Here comes d trendsetter .. .
Back To Top




POSTED BY: spiritualguy on 27/10/2007 12:46:24


still i cant see....




--------------------------------------------------------------
B practical to save ur own identity....
Back To Top




POSTED BY: detectiveash on 27/10/2007 13:41:28


hey i cant see too

bt leave it

atleast I can see my sisso samaa 





--------------------------------------------------------------
Biggest gamble of my LIfe...........
Back To Top
11/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***