Color Scheme : DEFAULT  
Welcome Guest Login or Signup
   



Bookmark:
RSS 1.0     RSS 2.0

Total Views: 366 - Total Replies: 5

POSTED BY: kashish on 30/09/2007 22:21:00


*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* 



























 

Read and enjoy ....

 

Dating process:

6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell did I propose?

********

Back from Work:

6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook for us today??

********

Gifts:

6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the motif in the living room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.

********

Phone Ringing:

6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RIIIINGIIIINGGGG.

********

Cooking:

6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN
!!!!

********





--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~




POSTED BY: Silvermist on 30/09/2007 22:39:33


lolzzzzzz




--------------------------------------------------------------
To love someone is one thing, to be loved is another, to be loved by the one you love is everything.
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Unknown_Girl on 01/10/2007 03:57:34






--------------------------------------------------------------
No Code
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Rose22 on 01/10/2007 08:33:10


Cool




--------------------------------------------------------------
Rose
Back To Top




POSTED BY: Immortal_soul on 01/10/2007 11:53:12


hmmm .....six weeks???

kaafi hain kya....3 weeks me kaam nahi chalega  .....lolzzz 





--------------------------------------------------------------
Version (2) - Re - Rock / Back Again - The Rize of YGZ
Back To Top




POSTED BY: kashish on 02/10/2007 06:28:03


aapke liye toh ek week hi kafi hai janab




--------------------------------------------------------------
Hazaron Manzilain Hongi HazarOn Karvaan HongayNigahein HumKo DhOondHain Gi Najane Hum Kahan Hongay~
Back To Top
10/10/2026



*** NkuT.Com ***